Written by: Katherine
Date: February 8, 2021
About This Quiz
A school has different types of students in its staff. Some are shyer, while others are messier. There insecure students, questioners, and typical scholars, who are interested in any and all subjects. All people have a complex psychological and emotional profile involving several personality characteristics.
Of course, they all can and are likely to change over a lifetime. Still, there are some traits that become more striking at certain times. With the types of students at school, it’s no different. One type of student well known to is the messy one. It is that teen who does not stop quiet makes interventions during an explanation in the classroom and is in the habit of leading parallel conversations for a good part of the time.
Messy students also often make jokes out of time, hindering the development of classes. They often tend to be popular. The scholar is that type of student who does not usually give a job. Sit in the front rows, do your homework and get good grades. Regardless of all the types of students, we all have good memories from our time there. It’s a moment of development into maturity and new discoveries. So, which kind of student you were or are? This amazing quiz will help you to find out!
Describe your dating life.
- My soulmate and I are totally in love with each other;
- I do like someone, but I don't worry too much about it.
- I fell in love with someone, but I'm too shy to tell.
How often do you use slangs?
- Every time bro.
- Only around my friends.
What are your current life's struggles?
- Just trying to make some money to buy an important thing for me.
- My parents don't want me to go live by myself.
- I'm comfortable with my situation.
What is your dream career?
- I want to work with social media.
- I want to work with Journalism.
- I'm still trying to find myself.
Define your hairstyle.
- Unusual color(Blue, Green, etc.)
Tell us about your buddies.
- The coolest guys around
- Normal guys
- The rebel guys
Where would you enjoy to go with your friends after school-time?
- A fast-food
- At someone's house
- A public park
How is your relationship with your parents?
- We are like friends
- We are emotionally detached from each other
- It's a difficult relationship
How often do you get yourself in trouble?
- At least once a week.
- I try to avoid any trouble.
- Never, I'm always under control.
What would you enjoy doing after school?
- I just want to go home
Tell us about your fashion style?
- Lots of colors.
- I like to use patterns.
- Just casual.