Written by: Katherine
Date: February 4, 2021
About This Quiz
The high school years can be one of the most important periods of your life. To get the most out of this time, put a lot of effort into the studies, but don’t neglect other activities and friends. Be yourself, and don’t be ashamed to ask for help when you need it. High school is the ideal time to try new things. Get out of your comfort zone and try to join a school club, may it be on sports or the theatre. Also, talk to different people at break time, it’s always good to be well related to everyone around you.
This is a good way to find a hobby too. Let your personality show off your clothes and style. Choose those pieces that make you more confident and take care of your appearance every day to feel amazing. You will your friends and classmates every day, so you better be in your best image always. Introduce yourself and try to start a casual conversation with the teachers, they are people like you, and once they were young students just like you. You can learn a lot from them. What about your experience in school, can you say you are enjoying it at its fullness? This amazing quiz will help you to find out!
The school walkathon is approaching and they need to raise a lot of money, you:
- round up as many sponsors as you can
- think about saving your strength for PE
- sponsor another walker, maybe you'll participate next year
Which kind of student are you?
- Athlete & Studious
- Class clown
When you think about the school, you:
- feel happy
- feel bored
- feel stressed
Out of the twenty clubs your school offers, you join:
- As much as I can
- Only the necessary
The school asks for volunteers for cleaning up the community this weekend, would you join?
- I would sign up
- I'm going to consider it
- No, I'm too tired
The football team is on the finals, will you attend the game?
- Yes, I would love to go support them
- I will ask my buddy if he is interested
- I will ask people later if the team won
What do you do to help in the preparations for the carnival party?
- I'm going to look for the materials in need around the town
- volunteer myself to help on the work
- Donate 15 bucks
Your school is now offering online courses, would you participate?
- Of course I would
- I would sign up, but only if a friend did too
- No, I've had enough of classes...
When you have a project, which must be finished in two months, what do you do?
- I start it immediately
- I will begin it halfway
- I will finish it in the last week
You want to play soccer at your school, but they don't offer it there, what do you do?
- I start my own football team using the free time to play
- You ask the principal why they don't offer it
- I decide to play another sport
What's your opinion on your teachers?
- I really enjoy them
- They make me want to sleep in classes
- I'm praying to not see them again anymore