Written by: Katherine
Date: February 9, 2021
About This Quiz
Are you the type of person who wakes up and already leaves the bed properly made, or runs out to work or college and leaves everything as it is? In a rush, sometimes making a bed turns out not to be a priority, especially when you have thousands of appointments on the same day.
The problem is when this mess becomes recurrent. Some aspects of psychology explain that disorganization is, in some way, a reflection of your mind. But calm down! It is possible to work around this situation.
On the other hand, some studies show that messy people tend to be more creative since they need to use this skill to find their own objects and create new things. In the end, the most important thing is to find a balance between the mess and the organization.
The mess is not always a sign of neglect. There are people who like to paint their bedroom with their favorite colors, there are people who like to collect unusual things. Your bedroom is your little space that expresses a lot of your inner behavior and personality. This quiz was prepared specially for you. It will tell what’s your personality just based on your bedroom style.
What's the reaction of your parents when they see your room?
- They praise the organizing of your room
- She goes full mad on all the mess around
- They start to organize your bed immediately
Is there anything on the top of your wardrobe?
- Nothing there
- Some unused stuff
If you have a pet, would he sleep in your bed?
- Only when it's freezing
Where your friends sleep when they need to stay in your house?
- On the couch
- On the trundle bed that pulls out under my bed
- On the same bed as me
Would you throw out old clothes if you didn't have a place to put them?
- Only if it was an extreme situation...
- I would put them in my parent's closet
- No, never
After returning from shopping for some clothes, what do you do?
- I would put all my new clothes in place
- I will take a nap and organize things later
- I would leave my shopping bags in the room and organize it days after...
Where are your clothes when you need to get dressed for your job/school?
- In my wardrobe, well organized
- In the laundry basket
- They are all over the bed
How much time do you stay in your bedroom?
- Just the necessary
- If I'm with my friends, all the time
What is hanging on your room walls?
- Posters and souvenirs
- Some pictures of my buddies and me
- Nothing at all
Describe the sheets of your bed
- fitted solid colors
- fitted textures
- I can't remember
How long does it take to clean your bedroom?
- Twenty minutes
- Around an hour
- I don't clean it at all