Written by: Billie
Date: December 21, 2020
About This Quiz
Even though Friends’ main point is the friendship between the protagonists, couples also won the hearts of fans.
How well do you know Friends relationships? We bet you can’t score 13/15 on this Friends Trivia!
Ross, Rachel, Monica, Chandler, Joey, and Phoebe form a group of six friends who struggle to excel and progress in the competitive life of Manhattan. Work, family, responsibility, money, sex, commitment and, above all, love and friendship, are some of the themes that concern and sometimes amuse these characters.
It was no coincidence that the sofa at Central Perk, the café where they meet to talk, was replaced twice from overuse. This series was filmed for ten seasons, achieving success after success. Its promotional soundtrack, “I will be there for you” (Rembrandts), is as famous as the program, as its message and chorus perfectly define the meaning of the series’ existence. The truth is that Friends’ initial structure gives all the margins for the supporting characters to shine much more than the protagonist.
The plot, which begins in 1994, is centered on Monica, who has a brother, Ross (David Schwimmer); two neighbors, Chandler (Matthew Perry) and Joey (Matt LeBlanc); a former roommate, Phoebe (Lisa Kudrow); and a childhood friend, Rachel (Jennifer Aniston). And that’s exactly what the following years show: there’s Chandler’s nuanced, laughing romance with Janice (Maggie Wheeler and her famous “Oh My God”), Joey’s plight to get a job as an actor that would make him famous, Phoebe’s scary stories, Ross’s messy and nerdy sufferings, and Rachel’s cleverness.
This combination managed to create one of the most re-watched TV shows of all time, gathering fans from all generations. Friends will be available soon on the HBOMax platform. Now, get ready for the amazing quiz we have prepared for you!
What was the name of the Xerox store girl who slept with Ross, leading to Rachel and Ross's break up?
- D. Jones
- D. Chloe
What was the hard-to-pronounce last name of the girl Ross dated in "The One With All The Resolutions" episode?
Why did Richard and Monica break up?
- Richard didn't want kids anymore
- Richard cheated on her
- Monica wished to move to Chicago
- Monica didn't want kids anymore
What was name of the woman who Ross thought he was dating, but she was only using him to babysit her child?
- Carol Willick
- C. Amanda
What did Joey do to Ginger, the girl he dated earlier who Chandler had met at Central Park?
- Joey laughed at the joke of disabled people in a comedy show
- Joey's cheated her while drunk
- Joey accidentally threw Ginger's artificial leg onto a fire
- Joey became uncomfortable after finding out she had an artificial leg
What nickname did Celia, curator of insects at the museum and once Ross's girlfriend, have?
- "The Cockroach"
- "The bug lady"
- "The Scorpianne"
Which famous actor portrayed the dad of Elizabeth Stevens in the episode "The One Where Ross Dates A Student"?
- Bruce Willis
- Alec Baldwin
- Jon Lovitz
- Michael Vartan
Why did Ginger break up with Chandler?
- She found out he dated her sister
- Because of Chandler's "Nubbin"
- He was very uncomfortable with her artificial leg
- She met her earlier first boyfriend accidentally in a coffee shop
What was the name of Joey's Australian roommate who he starts dating?
- Jenniffer Crowe
- Sandra Green
- Laura Dean
- Janine Lacroix
What was Chandler's reason for breaking up with Julie Graff, his old summer camp girlfriend?
- He had met another girl in the summer camp
- She moved to England
- She started a relationship with a school mate
- She had gotten really fat after the third summer they have met
What nickname did Ross give to Paolo, Rachel's Italian boyfriend from Season 1?
- "crap weasel"
- "Ciccio boy"
- "horse face"
What did Ross do in his disastrous attempt to compliment Caitlin, the girl with a boyish hairstyle in "The One Where Ross Can't Flirt"?
- He talked about his liking for eight-year-old boys
- He talked about his old haircut who was exactly like hers
- He proposes her by singing "Boys Don't Cry"
- He cut his hair exactly like her
Which actress played Cathy, the girl of the Outbreak crew who Joey dated in order to get a role in the movie?
- Paget Brewster
- Bonnie Somerville
- Mae Whitman
- Lisa Roberts Gillian
Why was Joey mad at Bobby Corso, while Corso was in the rap band Numb*nuts?
- He stole his Laker's game tickets
- He crashed his car
- Joey was jealous of him since he wanted to join the rap band
- He had got his sister pregnant
What does Rachel convince Bonnie, Ross' girlfriend, to do?
- To shave her head
- To buy him a new car
- To fake a pregnancy to prank him
- To sell his fave Wayne Gretzky t-shirt